Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nalini Singh's Contest

WooHoo! A contest that is hot.

*
Which fictional hero (from books, tv, movies...) would you most like to hold hostage?

I would love to mount C. L. Wilson's Rain Tairen Soul, of course in tairen form, and soar through the clouds. I could flutter around in the Twisted Kingdom with Daemon SaDiablo but Anne Bishop is picky as to who enters. There is a long list to type so I'll just say there is something about the hunks that drive a woman crazy. Too many to chose from to name only one.

* Which fictional hero would you most like to be held hostage by?

Wow! Now that is a loaded question, how about all of 'em in the paranormal scene. Yummy. Vishous can take me to his penthouse. Do you think J. R. Ward will allow that? Clay Bennett can keep me in his tree house. Nalini Singh may say okay.

* Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in?

The Black Dagger Brotherhood sounds exotic. Immortals After Dark have a lot going for them. But...I have to say Anne Bishop's Black Jewels World would be an adventure. I would follow Saetan SaDiablo to Hell and back. That would be an experience

5 comments:

Judy H said...

Hey,
I would like to add your blog on my blogs I follow list, but I don't know your URL.
Would you mind?

Sally DeMille said...

I don't know how to do all this stuff but my URL is sllysbookblog.blogspot.com

Judy H said...

Hey, I actually have two urls. I have jlhacker.blogspot.com and also americas-backbone.blogspot.com
so, if you want to follow my ramblings, I'd be honored!

Judy H said...

Hey, way to go on your 6 weeks smoke free! Believe me, it gets easier and easier.

Judy H said...

Hi, my blog titled Just Stuff is located at www.jlhacker.blogspot.com
just in case you want to know